"September morn
Do you remember how we danced that night away
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play
September morning still can make me feel this way."
- Neil Diamond and Gilbert Becaud
Do you remember how we danced that night away
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play
September morning still can make me feel this way."
- Neil Diamond and Gilbert Becaud
Welcome to September . . . summer days are past and Autumn days get shorter and shorter. Nights are cooler and my garden is getting ready for its long rest.
Chinese lanterns are changing colors quickly now and will be dried and ready for an indoor arrangement in my favorite vase soon.
Grasses are drying and my solar lamps come on earlier each evening.
Since the little ones have left their nests, I miss the sounds of the chirping and their frequent visits to the baths. They seem to have gone quiet in the last several days.
Watching the leaves change and the vegetables come to their maturity, I will enjoy the Fall and all the colorful joys and tastes it brings.
I hope you enjoy this change of season too my blogger friends!





6 comments:
This is just by far one of your very best posts...beautiful photos and I absolutely love your new header! Where did you take that picture?
If you have any extra lanterns...can I have some? Pretty please with sugar on top? Maybe chocolate...I know you love it.
Oh Sharon just lovely. I too just adore your header!
I too love your new header...it is inspiring me. I am so bored with mine!!!
And...I covet the Chinese lanterns too...any chance for some starts?
Wow, your garden looks so pretty. :) Your blog is great, I just followed you and would be happy if you check out mine. :)
All the best,
Vanessa x
Hi! Just stopping by to say hello from Sew Many Ways/FaFF to see your lovely garden photos. Love the Chinese Lanterns, always remind me of fall. Please come over to say hi! Suzy
Post a Comment