Friday, January 4, 2013

Four Pin Friday

I'm starting something new (for me) here on Fridays.  A blogger friend, who lives in an even more wintry place than I, began doing a "Three Pin Thursday" in lieu of her usual thrift store/ garage sale post.  So ... not wanting to completely swipe this wonderful idea from her, I changed it up a bit and am making it a "Four Pin Friday".  Hope you don't mind Debbie.  Actually its a compliment to your genius plan!

I've always been intrigued with doorways and entries of all kinds.  These closeups of a few knobs and a keyhole are some of my Pinterest finds ... 



 They just don't make 'em like they used to (at least not in my neighborhood)!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice and I like Debbie's idea...keep them coming.

You know how much I love doors!

Kristi said...

The intricate detail work is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Oh Sharon, I don't mind at all! LOL Thanks for linking back to me. I love these....I am always on the lookout for the old glass ones. I would like to make a coat rack hanger-thingy with them. (if that makes sense...LOL)

Adrienne said...

Hi, neighbor -
I'm stopping by to visit for a bit from Stitchin By The Lake. I'll be back again soon to visit again and stop for a chat.
~Adrienne~

Nancy Jo said...


Hi Sharon,
I know! They just don't make things like that now. I remember the front door of the farm house I was brought up in, it had a fancy fixture. Wish I had it now, but who knew then that it was a good thing.
Nancy Jo

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Very nice. They definitely don't make them that way here anymore.