It has been raining steadily for a few days. The puddles are spreading and there is an actual river running down our street. Nothing to do but play indoors. Found this challenge on my favorite ATC swap site today and went at it with a vengeance!!
It required us to send 2 for 2, 3 for 3, etc. to the moderator. When she receives a bunch, she will distribute them to the ATC artists who joined in the swap. I'm in it for 2 little pieces of artwork (2.5" x 3.5").
Here are my contributions . . .
I like adding old cancelled postage stamps to my ATCs
bling , ribbons, pressed flowers, stickers and anything else I can glean from my stash.


1 comment:
What stunning cards. You have a lot of talent for this special craft.
I am weary of the rain but find comfort today in a good book. Have a wonderful Friday!
Post a Comment