Friday, July 19, 2013

Four Pin Friday

This post not only includes four fabulous Pinterest finds but a "Word of the Day" as well.

My SIL introduced me to a new (to me) word on Facebook yesterday . . . "Fibonacci".  Where have I been all my life?  I've been using these geometric spirals in my quilts, artwork and musings forever and had never known the word for them.  Pinterest has a ton of examples and I was so excited to dip into them all!

So without further ado . . . four fabulous Fibonacci finds:

 in the home

 in artwork


in nature

  in architecture

How to Draw a Fibonacci Spiral



3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the shelf in the first picture!

sharnymcclarny said...

I miss your posts Debbie

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

How inspiring and interesting. I'm a new follower of your fantastic blog through GFC. Follow back if you get a chance. Would be great.