I have found a new favorite author!
In reading my third novel by Jodi Picoult, "not being able to put it down" has new meaning for me.
"19 Minutes" was my introduction to this author ... gripping story.
"My Sister's Keeper" with it's surprise ending.
and now I'm deep into "The Pact".
Cannot say enough about this author's storytelling ability and now that the cool wet weather has engulfed the Pacific Northwest, I'm planning to load up on her other books (of which there are many)

1 comment:
Darn Bloglovin won't let me comment so I have to go back to my dash board to comment.
Loved 19 minutes and yes what a surprise ending. Love the way Jodi Picolt tells a story.
I'm suppose to be reading The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry but I haven't felt like reading and that sucks because I do enjoy reading.
I enjoy your blog even though I don't always comment.
Have a GREAT Day!
Post a Comment