Here are a few of the cork projects I intend to play around with in the coming days. Thanks Pinterest for the inspiration!
I have already started putting together an ornament similar to these
With the help of t.o.b. and his trusty drill press, a fat champagne cork has already been planted with a little succulent. I just need to adhere a magnet and it will be hanging on my frig
Isn't this one elegant with its wired ribbon, pearls and gold key? Need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby for a few supplies
I'm thinking this would really jazz up a wine bottle as a hostess gift when you're invited to dinner




2 comments:
These are so fun and unique! Love the one with the key! Thanks for sharing -Will be saving my corks!
They are all so cute but I sure like the idea of a smart hostess gift like that last one. Love the key too.
Post a Comment