Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Garden gifts

T. O. B. called me, while I was enjoying the lake cabin last weekend, and told me he had been yard~ saling.  Asked if he'd found anything good, he replied "Something for the garden.  I'll show you when you get home".

We love our garden and, at this time of year, are constantly adding to it.  Here is what I found when I arrived home . . . 

came complete with moss!

I had a little surprise for him as well.  Found this clump of fairy slippers alongside the road, dug them up and popped them in a plastic container.

Lovingly planted, I do hope they get along with their neighbors, Lily and Daisy, under the old maple tree in the corner of the yard.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look awesome there in the shade. Love your new garden art...so you!

Hope Dean is better.