Monday, October 27, 2014

Memories from four years ago

Kim suggested we check out Finch Arboretum . . . just south and west of downtown Spokane.  Neither of us had ever been there but had heard how beautiful an area it was.

We weren't sure of the weather this time of year but decided we would go Saturday morning and take our chances.  It turned out that it was the best day to go.  Temps in the 60s with lots of sun!  One of those perfect Fall days that could be the last this season.

Just so happened to be the Fall Leaf Festival!

 The colors were so vibrant

 The trails led all through the arboretum winding in and out . . . you could walk all day





 Peace definitely prevailed that morning!


 and the children enjoyed it as much as the adults!

What more could I ask for . . . a day out with my daughter, Autumn colors and my favorite outdoor activity . . . hiking!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome...wish I had known, I could have joined you! I didn't get the boys until late.

Let's do it next year.