Every so often I get together with a few women to craft in my "studio" (fancy name for a messy room with all the essentials stored in a haphazard way!).
Yesterday my good friend Andra and my daughter Kim got together to do a few craft projects. Kim covered some old tile coasters with decoupaged papers and stickers. Turned out great, but sadly, I didn't photograph them.
Andra, wanting to trade out last year's eclectic variety of tree ornaments, came up with 10 lovely new ones made from sheet music. Once she got the courage up to rip pages from this old hymnal, she got going with a vengeance.
They all turned out beautifully, and at the end of the day, she let me select one for myself . . .
Come the holidays, I will have to find a very special place to hang this.
2 comments:
visiting from sew darn crafty. That is just gorgeous.
How pretty...looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment