I lived in Spokane Valley for many years until moving a little further east to the Idaho state line. What I loved about the Valley and where I live now is its history of farming, orchards and people who lived off the land ... not to mention the native Americans who first found this beautiful area and made it their own.
Another plus the Valley holds is its diversity in architecture. Very few cookie cutter neighborhoods here. Most homes have their own uniqueness and were built in no particular order that constituted a certain area. Last week my husband had a new (to him) doctor's appointment and traveled in a neighborhood that we hadn't been in before.
Camera in hand, he couldn't help stopping the car, getting out and snapping a few photos of this castle right in the middle of common ordinary homes!
Click on each picture to enlarge and see the instricacies of the brick and metal work
3 comments:
Wow, who knew? Where is this? And is the little gray house where they live? That is a huge amount of brick work.
Not sure if there is living quarters somewhere inside that castle or if they live next door??? I can get you the location from Dean if you want to see it for yourself Karen. Wild, isn't it!
Uh wow. How unique. It would interesting to see who built and if they live there.
And there's the very simple little grey house next door.
That was some wild brick work.
Post a Comment