I'm embarrassed to say that all my handmade Valentines went to women this year. They are the ones who seem to appreciate the effort that goes into creating them.
There were only three of us at this month's Mother/Daughter get~together . . . Karen, her daughter and myself. Sadly Kim was missing while having way too much fun snowmobiling!
So . . . we pushed on without her and here are the results
Below is the bunting I made (and just sent off in the mail to my daughter so that she would see what she missed by not spending time in my craftroom Saturday!)
closeups
I so enjoy using old sheet music in my crafting
The following pix are closeups of my blog banner above. This one went to my daughter~in~law Dawn.
These and so many beautiful vintage images can be found on the Lilac and Lavender blog.
A little musical frame along with sheetmusic, heart, glitter, ribbon rose and faux pearls I made when the Valentine spirit first hit me at the beginning of the month.
I whipped out a Valentine for Karen this morning but, in my haste to get it to the mailbox before the post mistress came by, I forgot to take a picture of it. Maybe Karen will send one along so that I can add it to this post.
And here it is . . .
Thanks Karen
So . . . we pushed on without her and here are the results
Karen and I were both in awe of Tracy's colorful banner
Below is the bunting I made (and just sent off in the mail to my daughter so that she would see what she missed by not spending time in my craftroom Saturday!)
closeups
I so enjoy using old sheet music in my crafting
The following pix are closeups of my blog banner above. This one went to my daughter~in~law Dawn.
These and so many beautiful vintage images can be found on the Lilac and Lavender blog.
A little musical frame along with sheetmusic, heart, glitter, ribbon rose and faux pearls I made when the Valentine spirit first hit me at the beginning of the month.
I whipped out a Valentine for Karen this morning but, in my haste to get it to the mailbox before the post mistress came by, I forgot to take a picture of it. Maybe Karen will send one along so that I can add it to this post.
And here it is . . .
Thanks Karen










No comments:
Post a Comment