Here is where I'll be parking my arse this summer to read, stitch,
to drink a lemonade (or spot of merlot, marguerita??) . . .
Sign complements of t.o.b.'s yard sale purchase!
and this is the first book I'm reading. It's an autobiography authored by the husband of an old friend. She and I were school mates from kindergarten all the way to graduation.
Can't wait to get into it Judi!
4 comments:
Oh, I do like that chair! Would love to join you and read a good book with a marguerita at my elbow! *sigh*
Just took a trip to your Pinterest Cath@Home. Tried to figure (by your photos) what part of the country you live in? Rivals where I am here in the Pacific Northwest. If you're close, come on over and have a chair and a marguerita with me!!
The perfect setting...love it.
Love that chair but that sign is awesome.
It all looks like a great spot to kick back for reading, naps and wine.
Post a Comment