One thing I learned from watching my Mother's life ebb and flow in her final years is that options and opportunities become fewer and fewer . . . your personal world becomes smaller and smaller. Now I know there are so many adventures and places that, with the time I have left, I will never experience.
Here are some wonderful National Parks that are only a dream for me now . . .
Yellowstone National Park
Grand Teton National Park
Jasper National Park ~ Canada
Mount Rainier National Park
T.o.b. no longer wants to venture out, and I resist driving freeways so we've been reduced to occasional trips to our lake in North Idaho once or twice a year.
For all you out there who still travel, tomorrow Saturday June 13th, is National Get Outdoors Day . . . free admission to all state parks!
Take advantage of it if you are able
T.o.b. no longer wants to venture out, and I resist driving freeways so we've been reduced to occasional trips to our lake in North Idaho once or twice a year.
For all you out there who still travel, tomorrow Saturday June 13th, is National Get Outdoors Day . . . free admission to all state parks!
Take advantage of it if you are able




No comments:
Post a Comment