As a preschooler, I loved spending time with my Great Aunt Florence, Uncle Adolf, and my beloved cousin. Marilee was just over a year older than me. She was smart, beautiful and creative. I looked up to her and she always treated me with so much kindness and patience, introduced me to kindergarten and included me in her imaginative creations. We were buddies all through grade school. I was her illustrator, and she was the author of our "newsletters" which we took door to door in her neighborhood!
In her back yard was the sweetest small playhouse. It held a table and chairs and a few little playthings plus a loft to climb up in via a short ladder. It may have been that playhouse that now draws me to the tiny houses or "she sheds" that are so popular today. I picked a few from Pinterest to post here. Wish I had one in MY backyard.
I would definitely need to downsize big time to move into one, but I can see this as a great hideout or art studio.
I would definitely need to downsize big time to move into one, but I can see this as a great hideout or art studio.





No comments:
Post a Comment