Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A treat for the Irish in me

Found an old black~paged photo album from Belfast, Ireland at the Thrift yesterday.  The pictures were coming unglued and slipped out as I turned the pages.

I felt the need to rescue these more than 200 old photos from Northern Ireland dated 1942!

Here are just a few

 Saving this one for my glamping friend


       Your turn,  My turn,  My turn

Just a sampling of the more unique photos which are mostly sepia tones.  The smallest is only 1 3/8" x 1"!

Lots of scenery in this group as well with photos of the Castle Carrickfergus in the mix.

I'm envisioning lots of cards, ATCs, tags, collages and on and on and on

2 comments:

Joann1964 said...

Junk journal fillers. How fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun to me..and thanks for the glamping photo. Can't wait to make some more cards with you.