Saturday, January 27, 2018

My friends and family have always treated my birthday with so much love and caring.  This year (my 80th) was extra special with a surprise party organized by my DIL Dawn and daughter Kim, gifts and cards.  And Chinese food (my fav) 

Every card was carefully chosen and, even if they hadn't been signed, I would have known who they came from!  They know me so well.

A wonderful hand made card came from my friend Karen.  She is so creative in her paper art and photography.  What an eye she has for composition and creativity


and with a sweet note inside, I will cherish  forever.

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Happy 80th Birthday to you--
so glad you had a nice party and got such lovely cards--
enjoy, di

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome! I love making cards. Thanks for being my teacher...it paid off for us both!