I loved almost everything about the old neighborhood, but am so happy that we (I) decided we should move. T.o.b. was reluctant mostly because of the monumental job of the destashing and packing up years of accumulation. Not sure if he is yet comfortable in our new surroundings, but I am thrilled to be here.
We spotted a doe browsing about a block away in an empty lot this morning, and on my walk I scared up a little rabbit. One of my walking paths is through a golf/park/townhouse area that has lush landscaping and flowers at every turn. It also has a hill that is just enough of a challenge to get my heart rate up!
Every time we leave the house and come back up the street, I can't help saying "This is the cutest house in the neighborhood" and I mean it.
That peak over the garage with the North facing windows is my craft room
We are working on the front porch to have a short privacy barrier. It is the perfect place to sit when the weather gets hot . . . shady all the time.
1 comment:
Oh yes--that is a cute house and it sounds like it is in a perfect setting--
enjoy, di
Post a Comment