Wednesday, December 14, 2022

It's a long slog 'til April

 Snowing again! Looks like a long long winter and being stuck at home, my options are limited.  Either I clean house 'til it sparkles and shines or I go up to my craft room and while the hours away.  Guess which one I usually choose?

I have a huge stash of fabrics in all sizes and styles (mostly scraps).  Lots of cottons so I'm digging in and making small quilts and pillow tops and anything else I can think of to use up some of it.  Been working on a little quilt this past week.  Just enough vintage check with tiny roses for the squares along with other mostly mid century cottons.



Then there is always my stacks of papers. I will never use it all!  Time flies when I'm cutting and pasting them for my gluebook, notecards, greeting cards or tags.


I guess I'll make it through but it's a long way to April


No comments: