Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Messy Pre~ Easter Fun Day

We laid out the tarps, dug out lots of some small print cottons and opened jars of decoupage.  After that, it was a free~for~all, messy, fun crafting project for my friend Andra and Grandgirls Selah and Glory and myself.  Truth be told, I was the  sloppiest crafter yesterday with more goop on my fingers than on the plastic eggs that we decorated. 

Here are my simple offerings (along with some of my small basket collection) .  .  .






Of course, the younger "chicks" couldn't stop there.  They continued with bedazzling, beribboning, berickracking until we had a basketful of sparkling colorful Easter egg spectaculars!


6 comments:

Cath said...

They are sp-egg-tacular! Happy Easter
Cath
@ Bits 'n Bobs

Debbie said...

Love them! Happy Easter!

Sally said...

These are adorable! Did you use plastic eggs for the base?

sharnymcclarny said...

Yes . . . I used cheapo plastic eggs from Walmart

Angela said...

Very cute! And they are already ready for next year:) You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I always say if it isn't messy, it isn't fun.
This is a great project.